-10.5 C
Moscow
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
spot_img

Total supply up by 1.7%

(−96%) Offices Commissioning in Moscow • Jan-Mar 2022/21

From January to March 2022, commissioning of offices in Moscow reached 13.4 thousand square meters only. This represents a 95.7% decrease of the new supply year-over-year.

The total amount of high quality office spaces on the Moscow market reached 17.6 million sq. m, up by 1.7% in annual terms. Of this volume, 29% are class “A”, while the remaining 71% are class “B”.

As to the vacancy rate at the end of the quarter, this indicator reached 9.8% in the offices of class “A” and 5.8% in those of class “B”.

The market supply of new or renovated office spaces is a key factor shaping the market potential for professional office furniture, in short to medium terms. We are tracking this indicator more closely, including particular office buildings and business centers commissioned and under construction, within our extended Market Reports.

Related Articles

(−92%) Offices Commissioning in Moscow • Jan-Jun 2022/21

From January to June 2022, commissioning of offices in Moscow reached 37.8 thousand square meters only. This represents a 91.5% decrease of the new...

(−89%) Offices Commissioning in St. Petersburg • Jan-Jun 2022/21

From January to June 2022, commissioning of offices in Saint Petersburg reached 10.6 thousand square meters only. This represents a 88.5% decrease of the...

(−90%) Offices Commissioning in St. Petersburg • Jan-Mar 2022/21

From January to March 2022, commissioning of offices in Saint Petersburg reached 5 thousand square meters only, the record low for the last 10...

LATEST MARKET STUDY

spot_img

COVID-19 CASES

Russia
207,358
Total active cases
Updated on 06.12.2022 07:13
21,623,268
Total confirmed cases
Updated on 06.12.2022 07:13
392,283
Total deaths
Updated on 06.12.2022 07:13
21,023,627
Total recovered
Updated on 06.12.2022 07:13

CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES

RUB - Russian Ruble
EUR
65.9017
USD
62.8650

Latest Articles