-10.5 C
Moscow
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
spot_img

9,000 sq. m under construction

(+25%) Coworkings in St. Petersburg • Jan-Dec 2021/20

At the end of 2021, total supply of coworkings in Saint Petersburg reached 52.4 thousand square meters. This represents a 25% increase year-over-year.

There are currently 71 coworking spaces in the city (plus 18 from a year ago), with the average space of 824 square meters. Some 60% of the total footage are owned by coworking chains, while the remaining 40% by non-chain operators. Some additional 9,000 square meters of coworking spaces are yet under construction.

Like classic offices, the flexible spaces segment has shown notable resilience in the crisis year of 2020 and a significant recovery in 2021, even though some sites of both chain and non-chain operators have been closed since the beginning of the pandemic.

We are tracking this indicator more closely, including particular flexible office facilities, within our extended Market Reports.

Related Articles

(−92%) Offices Commissioning in Moscow • Jan-Jun 2022/21

From January to June 2022, commissioning of offices in Moscow reached 37.8 thousand square meters only. This represents a 91.5% decrease of the new...

(−89%) Offices Commissioning in St. Petersburg • Jan-Jun 2022/21

From January to June 2022, commissioning of offices in Saint Petersburg reached 10.6 thousand square meters only. This represents a 88.5% decrease of the...

(−96%) Offices Commissioning in Moscow • Jan-Mar 2022/21

From January to March 2022, commissioning of offices in Moscow reached 13.4 thousand square meters only. This represents a 95.7% decrease of the new...

LATEST MARKET STUDY

spot_img

COVID-19 CASES

Russia
207,358
Total active cases
Updated on 06.12.2022 08:15
21,623,268
Total confirmed cases
Updated on 06.12.2022 08:15
392,283
Total deaths
Updated on 06.12.2022 08:15
21,023,627
Total recovered
Updated on 06.12.2022 08:15

CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES

RUB - Russian Ruble
EUR
65.9017
USD
62.8650

Latest Articles