Rising costs of raw materials and components all over the world contribute to the rise in prices for Russian-made furniture, too. In February 2022, the prices of furniture manufacturers in Russia increased by 13.95% to the corresponding month of the previous year.
Since the beginning of 2022, prices increased by 21.4% year-over-year. For this reporting period, several furniture categories have risen in price more than average:
- wooden beds for children (+45.53%),
- medical furniture, including surgical, dental or veterinary, and parts thereof (+40.52%),
- metal furniture for offices (+27.34%),
- furniture for offices and shops (+27.1%),
- wooden furniture for offices (+26.52%),
- wooden dining tables for dining and living rooms (+22.04%).
We are tracking this indicator more closely, including prices for domestic market and export separately, for various furniture categories, within our extended Market Reports.