Rising costs of raw materials and components all over the world contribute to the rise in prices for Russian-made furniture, too. In October 2021, the prices of furniture manufacturers in Russia increased by 17.8% to the corresponding month of the previous year.
Since the beginning of 2021, prices increased by 13.22% year-over-year. For this reporting period, several furniture categories have risen in price more than average:
- wooden beds for children (+40.54%),
- wooden furniture sets for dining and living rooms (+24.55%),
- furniture for offices and shops (+19.72%),
- mattresses (+17.33%),
- wooden furniture, not elsewhere classified (+15.3%),
- kitchen cabinets (+15.22%),
- wooden dining tables for dining and living rooms (+15.19%),
- wooden furniture for dining and living rooms, not elsewhere classified (+14.42%),
- wooden beds for adults (+13.95%).
We are tracking this indicator more closely, including prices for domestic market and export separately, for various furniture categories, within our extended Market Reports.