Rising costs of raw materials and components all over the world contribute to the rise in prices for Russian-made furniture, too. In November 2021, the prices of furniture manufacturers in Russia increased by 17.57% to the corresponding month of the previous year.
Since the beginning of 2021, prices increased by 13.62% year-over-year. For this reporting period, several furniture categories have risen in price more than average:
- wooden beds for children (+41.07%),
- wooden furniture sets for dining and living rooms (+25.26%),
- furniture for offices and shops (+21.09%),
- mattresses (+17.12%),
- wooden dining tables for dining and living rooms (+16.02%),
- wooden furniture, not elsewhere classified (+16%),
- kitchen cabinets (+15.68%),
- wooden furniture for dining and living rooms, not elsewhere classified (+15.19%),
- wooden beds for adults (+14.32%).
We are tracking this indicator more closely, including prices for domestic market and export separately, for various furniture categories, within our extended Market Reports.