Rising costs of raw materials and components all over the world contribute to the rise in prices for Russian-made furniture, too. In June 2021, the prices of furniture manufacturers in Russia increased by 14.2% to the corresponding month of the previous year.
Since the beginning of 2021, prices increased by 10.25% year-over-year. For this reporting period, several furniture categories have risen in price more than average:
- wooden beds for children (+36.23%),
- wooden furniture sets for dining and living rooms (+21.08%),
- mattresses (+16.07%),
- furniture for offices and shops (+12.89%),
- kitchen cabinets (+12.31%),
- wooden cabinets for bedrooms (+12.09%),
- wooden beds for adults (+11.09%),
- wooden dining tables for dining and living rooms (+10.8%),
- wooden furniture, not elsewhere classified (+10.41%).
We are tracking this indicator more closely, including prices for domestic market and export separately, for various furniture categories, within our extended Market Reports.