Rising costs of raw materials and components all over the world contribute to the rise in prices for Russian-made furniture, too. In April 2021, the prices of furniture manufacturers in Russia increased by 11.51% to the corresponding month of the previous year.
Since the beginning of 2021, prices increased by 9.08% year-over-year. For this reporting period, several furniture categories have risen in price more than average:
- wooden beds for children (+31.94%),
- wooden furniture sets for dining and living rooms (+17.69%),
- mattresses (+14.24%),
- wooden beds for adults (+11.56%),
- wooden cabinets for bedrooms (+10.75%),
- furniture for offices and shops (+9.79%).
We are tracking this indicator more closely, including prices for domestic market and export separately, for various furniture categories, within our extended Market Reports.