Rising costs of raw materials and components all over the world contribute to the rise in prices for Russian-made furniture, too. In January 2021, the prices of furniture manufacturers in Russia increased by 6.75% to the corresponding month of the previous year.
For this reporting period, several furniture categories have risen in price more than average:
- wooden beds for children (+26.65%),
- wooden furniture sets for dining and living rooms (+12.72%),
- wooden beds for adults (+10.96),
- medical furniture, including surgical, dental or veterinary, and parts thereof (+10.18%),
- furniture for offices and shops (+7.25%),
- wooden dining tables for dining and living rooms (+7.02%).
We are tracking this indicator more closely, including prices for domestic market and export separately, for various furniture categories, within our extended Market Reports.